Designed to increase productivity and best practices, our training programs are offered at your facility and are designed to drive consistencies across your team. Our programs are designed to meet your unique needs.
Basic Operator Training
This course focuses on improving operator productivity from the ground level. Our expert instructors take a hands-on approach to ensure your employees are consistent during machine run times. We can teach up to four operators how to:
- Start and stop their machine safely.
- Set-up their machine so it’s optimized for the job.
- Preform changeovers and machine adjustments for different job types.
- Understand collations and inserts.
Advanced Operator Training
This three-day hands-on instruction provides comprehensive guidance for more complex tasks. Through one-on-one interaction, your operators will learn how to:
- Utilize scanning setup procedures.
- Change over and fine-tune applications.
- Increase productivity with high-speed paper flow practices.
- Keep up with best maintenance practices, reporting, application optimization and more.
Key Operator Training
Our half-day Key Operator course trains operators with leadership roles to access additional machine capabilities through log-in privileges. Our basic operator course is a prerequisite. Through one-on-one instruction, we’ll show your operators how to:
- Teach and troubleshoot for other operators to improve production across multiple machines.
- Use best practices to coach and mentor fellow operators.
- Use advanced features to accommodate special job types.
- Preform and troubleshoot application changeover processes.