Managing today's document output requirements consumes valuable time, labor and printer productivity. With the relentless pace of technology and the burden of legacy systems, many organizations struggle with complex, closed and highly diverse output technology infrastructures. Ultimately, the result is significant increases in operating costs.
The BlueCrest Output Manager’s unique architecture optimizes your document workflow and frees you from the limitations of proprietary vendors and data streams. The key is robust print management functionalities that include everything from data stream transformation, resource management and automated reprinting; to enhanced production control and convenient viewing before during and after output.
- Real-time processing text based on print stream transformation and generation of electronic output (.pdf, .xml or .tiff)
- Output device and vendor independence
- Output transfer across local or wide area networks in a wide range of formats
- Flexible connectivity options to accept data from a variety of legacy hosts
- Scalability from one server driving one printer to a full client/server configuration driving multiple production printers