The DFWorks Production Workflow module is ideal for print and mail facilities with demanding Service Level Agreements (SLAs). With the Production Workflow module, your team can monitor the specific information they need to help ensure that everything is running smoothly and on time. If there is a processing issue or problem that could put an SLA at risk, customized alerts are immediately sent so that your staff can make intelligent adjustments based on priorities and backup procedures. Finally, all of your workflow details and information are archived for on demand and automated report generation, which can be useful to measure SLA attainment over time and to create recommendations for process improvement.
- Manage multiple jobs across multiple clients and multiple sites for every automated and manual workflow step.
- Provide job-level reconciliation with time-stamped activity reports for proof of process to verify SLAs and ensure regulatory compliance with information collected for every designated process from start to finish.
- Define and manage SLA attainment at any level – client, job or site.
- Identify potential delays and create custom alerts for jobs in queue, in progress or complete so your team can take action when required.
- Flag certain jobs as higher priority to keep track of what is most critical to your business.
- Increase client retention providing clients with the ability to view job status via Web accessible graphic displays
- Provide job-level reconciliation for proof of process to verify SLAs and ensure regulatory compliance with information collected for every designated process from start to finish.
- Automatically document the timelines of your jobs and show the results for all processes with time-stamped activity reports.