How our remanufacturing process works
- All system modules are inspected and sometimes disassembled to assess the condition.
- Numerous parts of the product are cleaned, restored, repaired or replaced.
- Control computers are replaced with updated hardware and applicable software.
- Motion control electronics are updated to match current manufacture specs.
- Components facing future obsolescence are replaced with ones with longer life cycles.
- Once the remanufacturing process is complete, the system will go through the same level of end-of-the-line testing as a new system to ensure it is ready for full production.
- The re-manufactured system is configured to order and functionally tested using customer bulk samples.