BlueCrest Newsroom | BlueCrest to Debut at Print 18 with RED HOT Print, Mail and Customer Engagement Solutions
World-class Solutions To Help Clients Optimize Operations, Improve Integrity and Compliance, and Drive Growth
Danbury, Conn., September 28, 2018 – BlueCrest, a global technology provider of innovative, secure and agile solutions that effectively and efficiently deliver high value client communications and parcels, today announced that it will showcase a full range of digital and physical print, mail and software solutions at Print 18. These industry-leading solutions help businesses of all sizes optimize their print to mail operations, improve integrity and compliance, and drive growth.
“We are excited to introduce BlueCrest, which was founded on more than 40 years of innovation and industry leadership in mail and document management, and to demonstrate our end-to-end workflow solutions at Print 18,” said Grant Miller, President and CEO of BlueCrest. “BlueCrest is committed to helping clients optimize their print and mail workflows, create new value for their customers and drive growth. We will continue to outpace the competition with world-class printing and mailing systems, driven by the latest software, and supported by the best services in the industry.”
BlueCrest will display exciting new solutions, including its Red Hot Technology award winners, Output Manager and Clarity, at booth #1229, September 30 – October 2, at McCormick Place in Chicago.
Red Hot Technology Winners
Featured at the booth will be BlueCrest’s two Red Hot Technology award winners, including:
- BlueCrest Output Manager software, which delivers flexible printstream transformation, centralized resource management and output device independence necessary to optimize print and mail operational performance. With latest print Workflow enhancements, BlueCrest Output Manager now offers:
- Robust Workflow Engine and Designer to help align business requirements with the applications, data, and infrastructure for the delivery of digital and physical communications.
- New Centralize Configuration and Change Management helps better manage policies and service levels through automated workflows, provisioning, and change management.
- The Job Manager, Auditing and Reporting features centralized, real-time job status data and logging to reduce the time and effort to remedy issues with a complete audit trail from every integration point.
- Clarity solutions help print and mail operations drive greater operational performance, higher profit margins and stronger business results through powerful real-time insights and predictive analytics. With an intelligent view into the interaction between machines, jobs and operators, operations can now quickly access actionable insights to increase asset availability, drive productivity and optimize yield and quality. Clarity is comprised of three applications:
- Through real-time insights and predictive analytics, Clarity Advisor ensures our global service experts can make informed decisions and proactively resolve performance issues before they occur to keep your operation running smoothly.
- Clarity Optimizer enables print and mail operations real time and predicative course correction that allows them to reduce costs and gain total control. With Clarity Optimizer for Print operations can now monitor critical production print metrics in order to optimize printing system utilization, improve operator performance, job level insight, manage paper and ink, reduce costs and gain total control.
- Clarity Scheduler links a range of variables in near real-time, including available operators and equipment, jobs in production and planned downtime, into one dynamic schedule, which can constantly help adapt to accommodate top-priority jobs. Delivering unparalleled capabilities, Clarity Scheduler self-optimizes over time, ultimately creating the ideal combination of operator and equipment for every job.
BlueCrest will also feature the following industry-leading solutions:
- The Epic Inserting System – an award-winning high-speed, multi-format inserting solution recognized for cost effective, high yield transactional mail processing will showcase the new Plus speed enhancement delivering the ability to process mail up to 14% faster with the Plus speed enhancement. With this enhancement, the Epic now processes letter mail at speeds up to 24,000 pieces per hour and flats up to 16,000 pieces per hour to help print and mail providers improve operational efficiencies and pursue more profitable service level agreements.
- AcceleJet Printing and Finishing System – an innovative roll to cut-sheet printing solution that provides a simple, cost-effective path to high-quality color inkjet at a cost comparable to monochrome to help mid-sized print and mail service providers get all benefits of color printing. It features integrated finishing including dynamic perforation and an optional offset stacker to process more types of applications including transactional, direct mail and booklets on a single platform. We will also have samples from our flagship IntelliJet HD Printing System on display featuring industry leading High Definition Nozzle Architecture (HDNA).
- Pulse Inserting System – an industry-leading high integrity solution designed to deliver increased operational efficiency, greater flexibility and reduced cost for processing small run or manual jobs. With a best-in-class application range and automated setup features, the Pulse saves valuable time, money and effort for a quick pay back and ROI.
- Rival Inserting System – showcasing new automated setup features to simplify and reduce downtime associated with job changeovers, the Rival delivers high performance capabilities in a small footprint design to help cost effectively process more types of higher value customer communications.
- DirectView – this on premise solution enables operations to have the real-time critical insights needed to monitor workcell productivity maintain optimal performance. Idle time, service time, machine and application type and reconciliation initiatives are tracked enabling production managers to proactively implement adjustments to ensure attainment of operational goals.
- DFWorks – a comprehensive suite of software that delivers: real-time job tracking and workflow for SLA attainment; historical mailpiece production information for proof-of-process reporting; individual client job tracking for proof of processing; automatic inserter job setup and insert plan management for improved efficiency; postage chargeback accounting and funds management; and tray level postal manifest creation in mixed weight manifest environments.
- Enterprise Manager – provides output management across multi-site, multi-tenant environments. Includes workload balance, disaster recovery support and encryption.
- Output Enhancement – printstream re-engineering software allows users to modify print-ready documents such as adding barcodes for audit compliance or enhancing with color.
- OfficeMail™ – move desktop-produced communications to the production environment for greater speed, accuracy, tracking and cost savings.
“We are seeing more and more demand from mid-volume mailers for our cost-effective solutions,” Miller added. “BlueCrest has new modular software offerings that focus on addressing compliance and integrity challenges for mid-volume operations with scalable per mail-piece pricing. Now with Clarity for Print, operations of all sizes can leverage real-time data, insights and predictive analytics to deliver greater productivity and reliability across print and mail; making the value proposition even stronger.”
BlueCrest – Where Message Meets Momentum
BlueCrest, formerly the Document Messaging Technologies division of Pitney Bowes, is an independent technology company with a long tradition of global leadership in enterprise print, mail, and customer communications. With the industry’s most comprehensive line of printers, inserters, sorters and parcel solutions – and a renewed commitment to providing innovative software, BlueCrest serves clients around the world. For more information visit www.bluecrestinc.com.
# # #